Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home PageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the news today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

Joined date : 2009-05-05

In the news today Empty
PostSubject: In the news today   In the news today I_icon_minitime11/7/2009, 18:07

http://bit.ly/14BpUd
British police are conducting a criminal search to find a man who reportedly "tried to touch a young girl named Boxxy's 'keyboards'." authorities report that a nude man, with only a "left 4 dead" poster covering his business, was seen running away from the home after the girl let out a loud scream. She has reported that the man introduced himself using a strange name that contained a 'D' and ended with 'ian', she says that she cannot remember the name completely because she was so shocked at how little his....poster was.

Last edited by Syzgy on 11/7/2009, 22:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracian
Tank

Joined date : 2009-04-06

In the news today Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news today   In the news today I_icon_minitime11/7/2009, 21:36

Syzgy wrote:
http://bit.ly/14BpUd
Scottish police are conducting a criminal search to find a man who reportedly "tried to touch a young girl named Boxxy's 'keyboards'." authorities report that a nude man, with only a "left 4 dead" poster covering his business, was seen running away from the home after the girl let out a loud scream. She has reported that the man introduced himself using a strange name that contained a 'D' and ended with 'ian', she says that she cannot remember the name completely because she was so shocked at how little his....poster was.

I live in England atm so why on earth would they send the Jocks down here to get me Razz
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

Joined date : 2009-05-05

In the news today Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news today   In the news today I_icon_minitime11/7/2009, 22:06

hmm, apparently the gohda news was incorrect...that'll be the last time i ask him for background information for a news story

and there, the new story has been rectified....so, you admit that it was you, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the news today Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the news today   In the news today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the news today
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Survivors Lounge :: Spam-
Jump to: