Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home PageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

Joined date : 2009-04-06

DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. Empty
PostSubject: DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.   DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. I_icon_minitime6/4/2009, 20:11

Now, as some of you know what I have talked about. Is DataDyne hosting some events.

Now this is some ideas I had in mind on what we can host to promote us around a little:

Sleepwalker boxes, by this I mean every player than comes to this has their own box, and we drop them all at once at the spot in Sati's what likes to bug spawns, so really just mass-farming, mass-killing, mass-nuking... mass-everything. And hopefully crash Sati's server, what'd be snazzy.

Pandora's 4, Mass Pandora spawns downtown, the idea of this again same as the sleepers, try and crash the server. Mass-farming, fun, blowing things up, la-da-do.

Faction hosted parties, now at some point I *really* want to do this. We'll all have to input and get rewards to give away. Like info, areak's, sleepwalkers,
org items, ect. But also maybe one of our own members can DJ for the night? It'd make it a lot better than using someone elses faction for that. Also, get Virrago to come and maybe trrrry and sweet talk Draco? You never know!

Zero-One wars. This is another idea in the past what has gone down really well, all three orgs blast it out in Zero- One for a few hours in PvP. Easy as that.

Now this has never been done, I heard Dracian babbling on about this, but I've also had the same idea for sometime now. DataMine free for all PvP.
Now lucky because this area is FFA PvP. We can make PvP games: King of the Hill? 5 vs 5? Own org fights? The idea list is endless.

But let me hear some of your own ideas!

Last edited by LaCroix on 8/4/2009, 08:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dracian
Tank

PostSubject: Re: DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.   DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. I_icon_minitime7/4/2009, 09:51

First post yay!

Right about the FFA PvP thing. I had a rough idea wrote down on a text file on my pc back home. Involves the luggables etc like a game of 'Capture the flag'. It involves it generally just seeing the top two players who can hold the luggables for the longest time in DM. Near the end of the hour long pvp we take one luggable and see who can hold it for 15 mins on the highest DM building. King of the hill so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

PostSubject: Re: DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.   DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. I_icon_minitime7/4/2009, 14:45

I also remember epyone had the idea before she left. 'manhunt' around the city, with rewards for whoever kills the target. Maybe that'd be kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Administrator

Joined date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.   DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. I_icon_minitime8/4/2009, 08:35

I like the idea of this. Would be interesting to see how it all goes. We would need to say for people not to use Patcher's (healers) etc. Or to rez somone they would just have to reconstruct. Be hard to monitor it though.
Back to top Go down
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

PostSubject: Re: DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.   DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. I_icon_minitime8/4/2009, 08:42

Cable wrote:
I like the idea of this. Would be interesting to see how it all goes. We would need to say for people not to use Patcher's (healers) etc. Or to rez somone they would just have to reconstruct. Be hard to monitor it though.

You can't rez in Datamine, and I would say yes to heals. But limit (1) healer per team. But for other ones, like Pandora and Sleepwalker Spawns, heals and rez would be allowed because it's PvE. NPCs love to attack healers more over than anything else,
so by using Healing abilities, they've given theirself the hard task.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.   DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. I_icon_minitime9/4/2009, 18:02

Any ideas when we all reckon we could try and organize this?
Back to top Go down
Dracian
Tank

PostSubject: Re: DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.   DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. I_icon_minitime9/4/2009, 18:07

Maybe at the weekend where even the school zerglings can attend and get turned on by their own org for being such >.> I fear for Dracians safety I *really* do <.<

EDIT: lol i'm not a 'school' zergling. A normal zergling maybe but not at school >.>
Back to top Go down
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

PostSubject: Re: DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.   DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. I_icon_minitime11/4/2009, 07:52

Cable wrote:
Any ideas when we all reckon we could try and organize this?

I'm not giving any dates, because I *don't* want to rush things, otherwise i'll come out crappy and boring. We need to keep somewhat of a good rep within others dealings.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.   DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. I_icon_minitime11/4/2009, 09:13

I say tomorrow then we do it. There I set a date :O
Back to top Go down
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

PostSubject: Re: DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.   DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. I_icon_minitime13/4/2009, 08:14

I think one more close to time, will be some sort of party. You know.. let's just say something to set us off, so most of the Machine org, and others still know we are here, and are going to start running events. I just need some idea(s) for rewards to give out at the party, plus someone to DJ too. Hm.. Maybe themed? I don't know. Ideas!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.   DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DataDyne Hosting Events: Idea(s) Thread.
Page 1 of 1