Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home PageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show us your desktop!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

Joined date : 2009-04-06

Show us your desktop! Empty
PostSubject: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime11/5/2009, 09:11

Let's see what you all use behind the games!

Show us your desktop! Capture
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

Joined date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime11/5/2009, 11:03

you get OS X instead, buddy.

Show us your desktop! Serenity_by_Elle345

this is from november i think, but i happen to have it hosted already so that's what ya get
Back to top Go down
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime11/5/2009, 13:54

Grr, I so want one of the power PC big Imac thingy Sad
Back to top Go down
Cable
Administrator

Joined date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime11/5/2009, 17:34

Show us your desktop! Desktop
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime11/5/2009, 21:33

oh so you play that instead of l4d cuz youre scared of zombies andyou'd rather sneak around. i see
Back to top Go down
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime11/5/2009, 21:37

I don't know why, but I've never liked big task bar start things. That's why I'm not too found of Windows 7's one.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime12/5/2009, 07:53

Syzgy wrote:
oh so you play that instead of l4d cuz youre scared of zombies andyou'd rather sneak around. i see

Yes, I am guilty on that one.
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime12/5/2009, 13:27

i mentioned with my previous post that my desktop was from october, so now that ive logged back on os x, here is my current one Razz

Show us your desktop! Evening_Glow_by_Elle345
Back to top Go down
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime12/5/2009, 14:34

Omg, Syzzzgggy. I want that background!
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime12/5/2009, 15:35

Back to top Go down
Cable
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime12/5/2009, 16:29

That is a really nice picture. I would say that picture makes your Mac look better.
Back to top Go down
arrax
Boomer
arrax

Joined date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime12/5/2009, 20:17

Show us your desktop! Desktop

do i win?
Back to top Go down
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime24/5/2009, 21:21

Well, Cables gave me a nice new background. So I thought you might want to see what the Map Making Pwning Machine looks like!

Show us your desktop! Capture
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime24/5/2009, 22:00

just wait for me to get another os x one and you'll be oogling over this thread for weeks
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime4/6/2009, 19:25

Show us your desktop! A_Gray_Lie_by_Elle345

mhmm
Back to top Go down
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime9/7/2009, 07:31

All neatly clean and installed.

Show us your desktop! Capture-3
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime10/7/2009, 14:41

was actually planning on reinstalling OS X and Vista for fun for a couple weeks so it's funny that you did yours around the same time that I was planning mine, so I just got OS X up and running again all clean and neatlike, and i've yet to spend 15 hours making it look all sexy, so here it is with only the background changed. I'll post up another shot in this post when i get it looking sexy for before and after effect. Razz

Show us your desktop! Picture1
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime10/7/2009, 20:18

what you see above is pretty much gonna be it because something that i changed caused a rather large death of the finder that i could not fix through repairing permissions, deleting preference files, caches, and rebuilding launchservices, so i had to reinstall a second time. i prolly wont test my luck a second time haha
Back to top Go down
epyone
Common Infected
epyone

Joined date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime4/8/2009, 20:51

Show us your desktop! 8087798-c01
Show us your desktop! 8087799-478

I shoulda resized them, i know. tfb.
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime5/8/2009, 12:29

omg s/creams at the sexyness of all that

<3 GITS (I'm actually started rewatching SAC and 2nd GIG the other day) ooo and <3 ergo proxy too!
<3 lifehacker and
<3 that wallpaper. what res is it and can you send it to me please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
epyone
Common Infected
epyone

Joined date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime5/8/2009, 23:12

Syzgy wrote:
omg s/creams at the sexyness of all that

<3 GITS (I'm actually started rewatching SAC and 2nd GIG the other day) ooo and <3 ergo proxy too!
<3 lifehacker and
<3 that wallpaper. what res is it and can you send it to me please? Very Happy

The wallpaper is a multires pack from I got from devart: http://smert1012.deviantart.com/art/NightFall-101307683

I love that anime. Greatest anime series of all time imo. Production IG does the best work I think. Especially if you're not really into the Shonen or Shojo crap anime is often affiliated with.

The only thing I dislike about GITS SAC is also something that I adore: that fact that there is no genre of anime GITS falls into, besides Sci Fi. There isn't any other anime like it so it's always hard to say "if you like GITS SAC you'll like this..". Because there isn't any 'this'. GITS is GITS.
I say this because i'm always searching for an anime that's similar. The closest I've found that I can think of is Requiem for the Phantom. But i can't confirm it because I don't have any subtitles for it yet. =( Actually, Texhnolyze has a really similar theme to it and has a similar intellectual bend to it comparable to Innocence. That might actually be closest.

BTW, Gantz is a Manga that i definitely know you guys would love. I loved it. It's got guns, aliens and plenty of fanservice (female nudity). With an awesome story.

http://www.thespectrum.net/manga_scans/?preview=manga_Gantz
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime7/8/2009, 11:49

Show us your desktop! Picture1-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your desktop!   Show us your desktop! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show us your desktop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Survivors Lounge :: Image Recall-
Jump to: