Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home PageHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving MxO.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

Joined date : 2009-04-06

Leaving MxO. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving MxO.   Leaving MxO. I_icon_minitime18/5/2009, 15:29

As you can tell from my DataNode 1 post, I'm going to be leaving MxO. But don't worry I'm going to still be around on here, and on Left4Dead, ect.
So it'll prolly not effect you guys much!

Last edited by LaCroix on 18/5/2009, 20:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cable
Administrator

Joined date : 2009-03-20

Leaving MxO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MxO.   Leaving MxO. I_icon_minitime18/5/2009, 16:41

I am leaving MxO myself. But as LaCroix said aswell I will still be here too playing Left 4 Dead etc but I won't be leaving you lot so it does not effect you either.
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

Joined date : 2009-05-05

Leaving MxO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MxO.   Leaving MxO. I_icon_minitime18/5/2009, 17:54

'tis a sad day nonetheless
Back to top Go down
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

Leaving MxO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MxO.   Leaving MxO. I_icon_minitime18/5/2009, 20:46

Yeah, it just got to the point where I was asking myself. "What am I paying for?" for some guy called Virrago to sit on Youtube all day and playing silly little flash games and doing some silly ScreenShot contest every week? hardly worth it. Plus the whole SOE ignore thing, so taxing.
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

Leaving MxO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MxO.   Leaving MxO. I_icon_minitime18/5/2009, 21:17

yeah definitely, why do you think i'm just sticking to endless trial accounts and letting my friend pay for the use of my account; im not giving soe anymore money. btw nice sig and avatar Razz
Back to top Go down
Weskie
Level Design
Weskie

Leaving MxO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MxO.   Leaving MxO. I_icon_minitime19/5/2009, 07:59

Syzgy wrote:
yeah definitely, why do you think i'm just sticking to endless trial accounts and letting my friend pay for the use of my account; im not giving soe anymore money. btw nice sig and avatar Razz

Tank Attack!!

And, yes. I wont ever be paying for another SOE game. The way they treat their *paying* customers is totally horrible.
And flat-out ignoring. What's funny, is actually a lot of others feel the same. And in this world of business you need to have
somewhat of a good reputation. Because like: Capcom have brought into an MMO company. I hope it's a Resident Evil MMO.
But I said "Either, way. If it's not, I'll try it because Capcom make good games." Now with SOE, "SOE just bleed the life out of everygame
and get as much money from it as they can, before they take away every last Dev." And this is why SOE's CEO is a dumb dip ****, I mean really.
How the hell can you not get that? Even if they *wasn't* going to put another Dev on MxO. They could at least TELL YOU; so you know where you stand. SOE needs a new CEO, imo. And as well, as someone said in another thread on DataNode one: "The only way we can show SOE we're not going to accept this, is to stop giving them our money." What's so true. omg and as well! (lol i keep editing my post) I used to say "We should be thankful that SOE is keeping MxO alive." I've changed my mind, we should not be thankful. They're not doing it for us, they're doing it because it still makes a little profit at little cost to run. If not any cost to run.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Administrator

Leaving MxO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MxO.   Leaving MxO. I_icon_minitime19/5/2009, 08:06

Yeah. I myself was noticing that all I was doing was logging on and just standing there doing absolutley nothing. So I thought why bother to keep paying for a game where I am standing there and no new content being made.
Back to top Go down
Syzgy
Pyrotechnician
Syzgy

Leaving MxO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MxO.   Leaving MxO. I_icon_minitime19/5/2009, 13:20

Cable wrote:
Yeah. I myself was noticing that all I was doing was logging on and just standing there doing absolutley nothing. So I thought why bother to keep paying for a game where I am standing there and no new content being made.
exactly, i know a few people have called mxo a matrix themed chatroom, and that's exactly what it has become

as a said note: i like the new setup you have for the forums, looks pretty nice cable.
Back to top Go down
Cable
Administrator

Leaving MxO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MxO.   Leaving MxO. I_icon_minitime19/5/2009, 15:04

Syzgy wrote:
Cable wrote:
exactly, i know a few people have called mxo a matrix themed chatroom, and that's exactly what it has become

as a said note: i like the new setup you have for the forums, looks pretty nice cable.

Thanks Syzgy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving MxO. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving MxO.   Leaving MxO. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving MxO.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge :: Survivors Archive-
Jump to: